Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
NCCTI.org will go offline on January 15, 2021 for scheduled maintenance and hosting changes. The portal should be back online no latter than February 1, 2021.
- Fill out the New Account form. Be sure you fill this out
for the learner, the person who will be taking the
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- To obtain certificate credit, you will need pay and enroll in the desired course. Click on the "Enroll me in this course" link in the left column.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.